Frequently Asked Questions
- How many sets will the band play and for how long? Epic80s will arrange your performance to your precise requirements, no matter how many sets you need and how long you need us to play.
- How far will the band travel? The band is based in Brighton but will work anywhere in the UK, and have even played in the South of France. That said, travel costs can quickly mount up and will need to be taken into account. Feel free to contact us to let us know where you are so that we can work out an acceptable price.
- Can I come and see you before booking? Of course! Contact us and we’ll let you know where we are playing next. Alternatively, look on our web site for our next upcoming booking, or look at our video on the homepage.
- How loud do you play? As our drummer has an electronic drum kit, we can play as loud, or as quietly, as you want.
- Will I need to pay a deposit? We ask for a 20% up-front deposit on all events.
- Do you have any special requirements? For extended gigs, where the set-up time is significantly before the performance time, we would appreciate a simple snack before playing. Otherwise, we are self-sufficient.
- What types of venue will you play? The band will play anywhere that has an electricity supply. We can even play outdoors, if required, although we can obviously only do this if there is absolutely no risk of rain.
- How long will the band need to set up? The band needs 1½ hours to set up, including a short sound check.
- Do you have the relevant insurance against accidents? Yes, the band is fully covered for public indemnity for all potential accidents. Please ask if you want to see the insurance certificate.